b

Thursday, July 3, 2014

My Friend Says My GF Is A Free Giver…Do You Think I Should Go Ahead With Our Engagement?


Hi Ladun,
         
Happy new month to you and to all LL Blog readers. I have a mind boggling issue I would like you to share with fellow readers of LL Blog.
    
I met my girlfriend late last year during my company's end of the year party and ever since then we have become inseparable. We have even set a November date for our engagement this year.
 
I was however jolted last weekend when a friend of mine came visiting and while discussing he told me my girlfriend was an "Animashaun" during her university days.
I confronted her about it and she actually said it's true but that she's now a changed person. A part of me believes her but another part of me feels Iike i got myself a bad deal.
   
Readers should I leave or continue with the relationship? Do you think she will never go back to her past?

(Btw, ANIMASHAUN means a lady who sleeps freely with men, lol)

Click Here to Read More

Please Share on Facebook and Twitter Below

Top 10 Most Popular Video Of The Day In Nigeria, Its A Must Watch: More Interesting Stories In Videos Click The Link Below To Watch

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...