b

Saturday, July 5, 2014

Help! I May Lose My Job If I Don’t Date My Married Boss- Female Reader


Hi Ladun,
     
I am a female in my late 20’s and I recently got a job ( 4 months ago) with a first generation bank in Lagos. My job was going smoothly until a new boss was posted to head my unit.
When he came, I noticed he took special interest in me. Most times insisting I stay with him to finish up work after normal working hours. I thought his interest was purely platonic until one day when he tried to touch me inappropriately while we were working overtime. When I protested he starting telling me sweet nonsense about Why he likes me and why he wants us to be "friends".
   
After a week he called me into his office and asked for a reply. When I told him I can't date a married man, he started yelling at me threatening me that if he doesn't have me he would make sure I am sacked. He has given me till next week Friday to give him a positive response or I should start preparing to leave my job.
  
I don't want to lose my job and I also don't want to date this man. Please, how do I go about this? I sincerely have bills to pay.

Click Here to Read More

Please Share on Facebook and Twitter Below

Top 10 Most Popular Video Of The Day In Nigeria, Its A Must Watch: More Interesting Stories In Videos Click The Link Below To Watch

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...