b

Saturday, July 5, 2014

I Love To Be A Free Lady, I Won't Get Married ––Singer Belinda


Singer Belinda Ekua Amoah (stage name Mzbel), is one of those babes that find it difficult to be loyal to a man and she's not ashamed to say so. In fact she can have a boyfriend but not marriage. Her words below:
I am not looking forward to marriage because I do not want to feel dedicated to anyone. I want to be my own woman and infact, I am enjoying being a single parent. 
I have no problem being in a relationship; infact, I am currently dating but marriage is a no go area for me. I am a hard working woman with three kids and all this while, I have been doing everything on my own so I don't see the reason why I would allow myself to be pinned down all in the name of love and marriage. I want to be a free bird. If I get married...
My children will not get the best of me as I will have to divide my attention. My children need me more and I would like to dedicate the rest of my life to them so that they do not have to share me with anyone.

Moreover, I have seen how terrible some marriages end, some to the extent of the woman committing suicide and knowing how fragile I am, I do not want to find myself in any of such situations. The bottom line is, I am an independent woman and getting married will spoil things. I am happy the way I am!

Click Here to Read More

Please Share on Facebook and Twitter Below

Top 10 Most Popular Video Of The Day In Nigeria, Its A Must Watch: More Interesting Stories In Videos Click The Link Below To Watch

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...