b

Saturday, July 5, 2014

I’m Not Broke & Didn’t Start A Family Anywhere - Kel


Rapper Kel in a new interview with Punch has said she is not broke and neither did she start a family like some people have speculated. While debunking the rumour, the rapper who says she has missed not performing on stage says she will soon be back doing music. A lot of people have said the rapper is broke, and that’s why little or nothing has been heard of her. Here is what she told Punch;
“I used to read what was written about me, become saddened and sometimes cry. But I have moved on. Now I read and laugh a lot, shake my head, and sometimes share jokes with friends. I have grown wiser and stronger and more comfortable and honest with who I am. Experience has taught me a lot and I have learnt that nobody will look out for you like you can.
“Right now, I will make music that is raw and real.. I miss performing on stage. Some people said I left because I was broke and started a family somewhere. But they are all wrong.”

Click Here to Read More

Please Share on Facebook and Twitter Below

Top 10 Most Popular Video Of The Day In Nigeria, Its A Must Watch: More Interesting Stories In Videos Click The Link Below To Watch

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...