b

Thursday, July 3, 2014

Mercy Johnson’s Husband’s Ex, Edith Aisosa Gives Birth For Another Man


Mercy Johnson’s husband’s ex and the mother of his two children is now with another man. Edith Aisosa who used to live in Canada with her ex-husband, Odianose Okojie before claiming she found out about her husband’s intending marriage to the actress online which led to their breakup, gave birth in Canada this week. She wrote on her Facebook page and I quote:

‘Hallelujah. Thank you Jesus. Gloryyyyyyy. Dear Father I thank you for all you are doing, my King be praised. The able God has done it again, can someone out there join me in praising His name, for he is worthy of my praise. Where I was called nobody, I have been called somebody. Hallelujah. My people today God Almighty has put a new song in my mouth to sing. Thank you Jesus. Thank you for this wonderful family you have given me. I just give birth to a bouncing baby boy.’
The couple broke up two years ago.

Click Here to Read More

Please Share on Facebook and Twitter Below

Top 10 Most Popular Video Of The Day In Nigeria, Its A Must Watch: More Interesting Stories In Videos Click The Link Below To Watch

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...