b

Sunday, June 8, 2014

Photos from the 2014 MTV Africa Music Awards; mine included :-)

These are not official photos from the event...they will send that to me later, these are only twitter and instagram pics. And yes I was at the event. Got to SA yesterday morning and it's only this morning that I've been able to catch my breath, so I have to apologize for missing in action since yesterday.

That's the dress I wore to the event. I skipped the red carpet entirely though lol...wasn't my scene...too many celebrities, flash lights, cameras, interviews, gorgeous women and men. I stayed away from it all and observed from a distance. I took the pics with my phone at my hotel after the show ended just to show you guys what I wore to the event...cos some of you wanted to see it...hehe.

As for the show, it was magnificent. The host Marlon Wayans did a great job. Ladysmith Black Mambazo brought the house to its feet. Trey Songs performed with D'banj, Miguel with Sarkodie, Flavour, Dr Sid, Don Jazzy, Tiwa Savage, Phyno, Davido did Nigeria proud on stage...and the Uhuru guys, oh my! Femi Otedola's daughter, DJ Cuppy was the DJ for the night and she did an awesome job of keeping the guests entertained with the best of African music. The show lasted for about three hours and I'm truly glad I was there to witness it live. Continue to see photos from the event...




 

Click Here to Read More

Please Share on Facebook and Twitter Below

Top 10 Most Popular Video Of The Day In Nigeria, Its A Must Watch: More Interesting Stories In Videos Click The Link Below To Watch

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...