b

Friday, June 13, 2014

I offered my husband as sacrifice to get rich – Woman confesses



The 42-year-old housewife is said to have made the trade at a witchcraft initiation ceremony in the Ekuku Agbor area of the state.

Two of her children were also have said to died after the ceremony while she was left bedridden after losing the use of her legs.

Leadership reports:

Confessing to her evil act, on Tuesday evening in the community the woman a mother of four children said, “I was introduced by the president of our meeting to a man in Kwale community who prepared a charm for me to put in the meal that was later served for my husband, after taking the meal I found myself and my husband in their meeting far away on top of the trees where it was decided that before I am given what am looking for I should offer my two children for a sacrifice”.

It was reliably gathered that the woman identified as Awulika Igbenoba had been living from “hand to mouth” after the husband was allegedly sacked from a private company where he was working; a situation for which she sought the assistance of her meeting members who thereafter introduced her to a native doctor somewhere in Kwale community.

But this was not to be after she was allegedly given a prepared charm for meal which she later transferred to her husband a process they both suddenly found themselves in the witchcraft covens.

Reacting on the issue, an elder statesman in the community who did not want his name in the print said “the joy in the whole episode is that the charm returned evil back to the woman and her family, killing her two children who died in a mysterious way.

Click Here to Read More

Please Share on Facebook and Twitter Below

Top 10 Most Popular Video Of The Day In Nigeria, Its A Must Watch: More Interesting Stories In Videos Click The Link Below To Watch

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...