b

Monday, June 9, 2014

I Pass True Hell Daily Because Of My Ass- Upcoming Actress Evia Simon Reveals

Upcoming Nollywood actress, Evia Simon has said her ass has become an embarrassment to her than a blessing. She revealed this to Vanguard and lamented how she passes through hell on a daily basis.
Yeah, it’s true. My ass gives me undue attention and even to me, it can be so embarrassing sometimes. At times I don’t just feel happy about it. Of course, there are other girls who are shapely, sexy, and beautiful, but you know, this is me and they are them. I don’t know what they are passing through, but I know that I’m passing through hell daily. Even girls get funny about it sometimes.

Girls chase you too?

Not really chasing me but they’re always after me to see whether my ass is real or padded? I’ve worked into a market before and a girl followed me. You know markets are very choked up so she just followed me and tapped my ass just to know. You know what I did to her? I ran after her, I dragged her and I took her hand and I said ‘feel it very well, it is not padded’. She busted out laughing because that was her aim. She wanted to know if it’s padded. I’ve had many harassments on the streets. People embarrass me a lot because of my big ass.

Click Here to Read More

Please Share on Facebook and Twitter Below

Top 10 Most Popular Video Of The Day In Nigeria, Its A Must Watch: More Interesting Stories In Videos Click The Link Below To Watch

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...