b

Thursday, July 10, 2014

Meet the Hairiest Girl In The World And What She Think About Her Self [PHOTOS]

center
sometimes feel a bit weird or strange or out of place. Whatever you want to call it, I think “feeling weird” at some point in our
lives is something we all go through, which is when we start doubting ourselves. But then I came across these people and I changed my perspective completely!



center
Supatra “Nat” Sasuphan is from Thailand and she was diagnosed with a rare condition that causes hair to grow in places it normally shouldn’t. Sure, things were very difficult for her at times, like having to wake up an hour earlier than most people
just so she could comb her whole face. But Nat is incredibly happy and doesn’t feel any different than anyone else. She has now turned into a celebrity and is really enjoying her fame. Her proudest moment was when she was crowned Hairiest Child, saying “Being hairy makes me special and that was the best day of my life! I’m very happy to be in the Guinness World Records! All I did was answer a few questions and then they gave it (Guinness World Record) to me.


Click Here to Read More

Please Share on Facebook and Twitter Below

Top 10 Most Popular Video Of The Day In Nigeria, Its A Must Watch: More Interesting Stories In Videos Click The Link Below To Watchm

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...