b

Thursday, July 10, 2014

Mathhew Knowles alleged second baby mama breaks her silence


A few days ago, a second woman claimed to have a 4 year old daughter with Beyonce's dad Matthew Knowles. The woman, Houston area resident TaQoya Branscomb addresses the firestorm caused by her accusations…

TaQoya tells Hip Hollywood
"First I’d like to thank my family, my friends, and the public for their love and support. I have taken the necessary legal action against Mathew Knowles. With that being said… it’s in my best interest for this to remain a private matter for now… Above all I am a mother and my daughter’s well being is my only priority. It was never my intention for this to become a public matter. The pictures you see are in no way a representation of who I am. They were taken 10 years ago… And I am now a hard working successful single mother. Honestly I just want what is best for my daughter.”
TaQoya wants Matthew to submit to a DNA test & provide child support 4 years after she gave birth.

Click Here to Read More

Please Share on Facebook and Twitter Below

Top 10 Most Popular Video Of The Day In Nigeria, Its A Must Watch: More Interesting Stories In Videos Click The Link Below To Watchm

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...