b

Friday, November 15, 2013

Pasuma Releases Statement On Alleged Murder Case

It has been said that, fuji musician, Pasuma Wonder while leaving a show on the 24th of October, 2013 in Idimu area of Lagos State, hit a 12-year old boy with his vehicle, before another vehicle ran over the little boy. The boy was immediately rushed to the hospital, but unfortunately, the boy didn't survive. Pasuma is saying he has nothing to do with the death of the boy, like a lot of news publications have said. Here is a press statement from him below.

"On October 24th I had a show somewhere around idimu and as usual there were quite a lot of people there. After my performance I made for my car after settling the area boys with a large sum of money. Definitely, I had to zoom off because I didn't want them to mob me. I left the venue and drove straight to my house. Later that night, I heard someone was killed at the show. I was surprised because people don't fight at my shows.  It was later explained to me that the young man was killed by policemen. I tried to get details of the incident and that was when I gathered that one of the boys hung on to my car before I drove off.



He was said to have fallen off and started running after my car for reasons I don't know. I didn't even notice anyone was running after my car. Simultaneously, the policemen were driving fast behind me to get more money from me and in the process the boy was knocked down by their vehicle. When the policemen caught up with me, I gave them Money and they turned back. As at that time I was not even aware something had happened and I drove off. Later that night, I was informed that a boy was killed by the policemen and my manager Afolabi Oyekoya has been trying to get in touch with the deceased family. If those that reported the incident, did actually visit the police station or hospital the boy was taken to, they would have found out the truth. The question is ,Did my car hit the boy? Did my car have any contact with the boy ? Was I even aware of anything ?
   
The policemen were said to have taken the boy to the hospital or their station and had communicated with the family. It was reported that the policemen were part of my convoy but the truth is they were never part of my convoy. I didn't go to the show with any security except my bodyguards. I feel comfortable around area boys or whatsoever you choose to call them, I have no reason to move around with policemen. I didn't hit anyone with my car, neither did any of my convoy . Where is the story coming from. I didn't want to make any press statement but have been forced to because it is obvious some bloggers are trying to make a mess of my name. Do we now live in a country where people believe they can just write something about you and get away with it. Hmmm !

If I was truly involved in a murder case I would have been invited to the police station for questioning .  Have I been asked to write a report at the police station? Have I been arrested ? We are talking about someone's life here? My management AO21 Media have been making efforts to reach the family of the deceased not because we were involved in his death but because he was a fan of Pasuma wonder.


Follow Us on Twitter for fresh updates @facenaija

What do you think? Like it and share it with your friends on facebook, twitter to say your mind!

Also Like Our page on facebook for more Naija Celebrities Gossips and Breaking News at https://facebook.com/naijacelebritygossips



   Also See

HOW TO LAST UP TO 4HOURS DURING SEX - Click Here

HOW TO ENLARGE AND INCREASE YOUR PENIS SIZE - Click Here

 THE PERFECT WOMAN SECRET REVEALED - Click Here

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...