b

Saturday, November 16, 2013

If you're a poor man, don't even think about getting close to Empress Njamah

When asked in a recent interview if she could settle for any man, whether rich or poor, actress and business woman Empress Njamah said she won't mess with no poor man. She doesn't roll like that!
"I’m not going to tell you what I want. But you get into an expensive shop to pick up something, because you can afford it, you see something you can afford then you buy it but if you cannot afford it, take a walk. The goods are for someone that can afford it, that’s the best I can tell you. I will not settle for less my sister and that’s the truth. People come and tell you all sort of lies and want to praise themselves and say “I can marry a poor man” the poor man nor know wetin him see, abeg! I dey tell una say I am a real person, we all have been through tough times, we all have paid our dues one way or the other. So no poor man must get close to me. Those who know the worth, pay the dues." Empress tells Showbiz Plus
Follow Us on Twitter for fresh updates @facenaija

What do you think? Like it and share it with your friends on facebook, twitter to say your mind!

Also Like Our page on facebook for more Naija Celebrities Gossips and Breaking News at https://facebook.com/naijacelebritygossips



   Also See

HOW TO LAST UP TO 4HOURS DURING SEX - Click Here

HOW TO ENLARGE AND INCREASE YOUR PENIS SIZE - Click Here

 THE PERFECT WOMAN SECRET REVEALED - Click Here

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...