b

Friday, November 15, 2013

My Husband Can Impregnate Another Girl, Men in the Bible Did It ––Actress Foluke Daramola

This Foluke Daramola is such a Funny character. She is still trying everything possible to justify her marriage to the husband of a Redeemed Church female pastor. Below is her latest rantings:
"In the first instance, did you read in the Bible that any of the people who were the apples of God’s eyes had one wife? As it is now, if Kayode goes ahead and impregnates a woman, will I leave him because of that? If I decide to leave my home because my husband is dating another woman or impregnated a woman, who will lose, my husband or me? At the end of the day, it is the woman that owns the home and you hold it the way you want to hold it. 
"So, if my husband is misbehaving and I decide to quit, I shouldn’t blame another person for coming in.”
One Evangelist who is married to three wives recently claimed that the Bible only told men who wants to be in the position of a Bishop in the church to have one wife and not all men. He said as such he can keep his three wives and there is no problem.

Now actress Foluke Daramola has supported him. What do you think? Should men have more wives?
Follow Us on Twitter for fresh updates @facenaija

What do you think? Like it and share it with your friends on facebook, twitter to say your mind!

Also Like Our page on facebook for more Naija Celebrities Gossips and Breaking News at https://facebook.com/naijacelebritygossips



   Also See

HOW TO LAST UP TO 4HOURS DURING SEX - Click Here

HOW TO ENLARGE AND INCREASE YOUR PENIS SIZE - Click Here

 THE PERFECT WOMAN SECRET REVEALED - Click Here

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...