b

Tuesday, October 8, 2013

Reader's Mail: Should I Go Ahead And Marry Him?

I am in a confused state and I don’t know if to turn left, right, backwards or just go way forward. I have been in this relationship for over a year now and my man and I are thinking of walking down the aisle, but there is a “BUT”, My fiance got a girl pregnant while they were in the university, so she had to put a hold on her education, her parents decided that they should get married, they had a small family introduction and the lady moved in with my fiance. To God be the glory she delivered a bouncing baby boy.



After 5yrs of living together they separated and went their separate ways. It was after then I met him, after a year of dating we both decided to get  married, my parents decided we tell the pastor, we went to see him and during his short counseling he saw a vision and asked my fiance about the mother of his son, he told her all that happened between them and he looked at me and said he does not know how I will feel if he reveals the vision he had to us and we told him to go ahead. The man of God said my fiance's ex was going to come back to him and if he doesn’t want trouble he should not take her back, my heart sank immediately, he gave us some words of advice and prayers and we left. While on our way my fiance looked at me and asked what  I thought about what pastor said I was quiet because I didn’t know what to say, then I told him that we would talk about it later but I need to speak with my parent first, he agreed and said I should please tell him whatever they say.

After giving it a serious thought I decided on two things, I either get out of the relationship or I go ahead and damn the consequences. I told my folks three days after and because of the love they had for him they didn’t know what to say, they said the decision was mine to make and I should let them know whatever I decide on. I went to my fiance and told him that I think breaking up would be the best solution given that I don’t want to have any issue when we get married, he was shocked to hear me suggest us breaking up, he said that was the least he expected me to say, he went on his two knees and started begging that I should not leave ,that what we shared is the best he has ever had (he says this all the time) he said he would go to any length to prove to me that he wont take her back, he said he would swear an oath if I allowed him, he said he would swear by the bible and do whatever I ask him to do, and then I got confused again, that was when I decided that I needed advice and there is also one more thing, I am a single mother too.








Follow Us on Twitter for fresh updates @facenaija

What do you think? Like it and share it with your friends on facebook, twitter to say your mind!

Also Like Our page on facebook for more Naija Celebrities Gossips and Breaking News at https://facebook.com/naijacelebritygossips




-->

  How To Create US Bank Account To Verify Your PayPal In Nigeria - Click Here

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...