b

Friday, October 11, 2013

I Will Tell My Story In 2014! Angry Dencia Says On Twitter + I Spend $28,000 A Year On My Dog

Someone must have pissed her off and Dencia gave it like it's hot. Hear her, ''Before I turned 18 I'd probably had more medical surgery than anyone u know, yet i survived. Here I am (S/O to ur grandma). 

''Sometime in jab 2007 I left the house with no money, yes I ran away in the snow I knew no1 who cld help me but I survived''. Plus her dog's weekly upkeep is $500 which reminds her of how she moved into LA in 2008 with only $500. Now multiply $500 by 56 you get $28,000 lol, Now see all the tweets below.




Follow Us on Twitter for fresh updates @facenaija

What do you think? Like it and share it with your friends on facebook, twitter to say your mind!

Also Like Our page on facebook for more Naija Celebrities Gossips and Breaking News at https://facebook.com/naijacelebritygossips




-->

  How To Create US Bank Account To Verify Your PayPal In Nigeria - Click Here

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...