b

Monday, October 7, 2013

Is Kemi Olunloyo The Most Searched (Googled) Woman In Africa?

Here is what she wrote on her blog yesterday morning,

''On the morning of May 28th 1013, Google analytics in California USA contacted me to tell me that I was the Most searched (googled) woman in Africa, not just Nigeria. There are true stories, lies, intriguing and even stories I write for different media organizations. Even Shawn McQuaid, my criminally convicted Canadian stalker's blog WhoisMsKemi slander blog Nigerians feed on calling me everything from Schizophrenic to bipolar to wanted in Georgia, USA and poisoning children while losing my Pharmacy license. He also advertised all my social media assets. Amazing how stupid people get''.




Follow Us on Twitter for fresh updates @facenaija

What do you think? Like it and share it with your friends on facebook, twitter to say your mind!

Also Like Our page on facebook for more Naija Celebrities Gossips and Breaking News at https://facebook.com/naijacelebritygossips




-->

  How To Create US Bank Account To Verify Your PayPal In Nigeria - Click Here

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...