b

Saturday, October 26, 2013

Genevieve Nnaji stuns in yellow ensemble at LFDW

Abeg make una no vex for me o...abeg! I'm in Dubai and I'm here just for the weekend so I want to see and feel as much as I can here instead of sitting in my hotel room and blogging. I'm on my knees abeg...will try and blog as much as I can..and upload comments fast!...:-)

OK...so who likes Genevieve's matching yellow dress & shoes which she wore to the Lagos Fashion and Design Week yesterday? I love it. Not because it's Genevieve wearing it o..I just love matching ensembles..:-)


Follow Us on Twitter for fresh updates @facenaija

What do you think? Like it and share it with your friends on facebook, twitter to say your mind!

Also Like Our page on facebook for more Naija Celebrities Gossips and Breaking News at https://facebook.com/naijacelebritygossips




No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...