b

Saturday, October 26, 2013

Dear LIB readers: My BF's wife is my new boss, should I be worried?

From a female LIB reader
I took a job recently and realized my immediate boss is my married boyfriend's wife. I've had confrontations with this lady in the past, so imagine my shock at finding out she's my new boss. But the weirdest part of this is, since I joined the company, she has never acted like we know each other from the past. I'm worried. So my question is this; should I also act like all is well and pretend like I don't know this woman, or should I just move on, leave the company and find work elsewhere? As for the man we both share, I don't see us ever breaking up. And where I work is a place anyone would even wish to be hired as a contract staff. Please advice..


Follow Us on Twitter for fresh updates @facenaija

What do you think? Like it and share it with your friends on facebook, twitter to say your mind!

Also Like Our page on facebook for more Naija Celebrities Gossips and Breaking News at https://facebook.com/naijacelebritygossips




No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...