b

Saturday, October 26, 2013

12-years-old Girl hanged Herself & left a note for Mother saying she wants to See her dead Father again [PHOTOS]


A schoolgirl has killed herself because she was desperate to be reunited with her dead father in heaven. Maria Kislo, 12, was discovered hanging in her room by her mother Monika, 35, when she went to read her a bedtime story. Next to the tragic youngster's body was a short note saying: 'Dear Mum. Please don't be sad. I just miss daddy so much, I want to see him again.'
Her doting father Arek died suddenly in 2009 after a massive heart attack. Distraught Ms Kislo, 35, from Leszno, Poland, said: 'Five years ago I lost my husband Arek, this year my daughter. I don’t know if I can go on, and I wouldn't if it was not for my son,' she said. 'She didn't seem unhappy. She didn't have problems at school and she seemed a happy little girl.
'I had no idea she missed her father so much, she never really spoke about it,' she added.
She called her son Michal, 13, who cut the body down. But it was too late to save the schoolgirl who died at the scene. Pictures have emerged of a smiling Maria, taken four years ago, spending time with her beloved father. The happy looking child had been taken horse riding four years ago by her father shortly before he died
RIP little angel! May God comfort her mum and brother. Parents should keep an eye on their kids because this is a result of child depression.
Dailymail

Follow Us on Twitter for fresh updates @facenaija

What do you think? Like it and share it with your friends on facebook, twitter to say your mind!

Also Like Our page on facebook for more Naija Celebrities Gossips and Breaking News at https://facebook.com/naijacelebritygossips




No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...