b

Wednesday, June 29, 2016

Video: Ghanaian pastor lays hands on his male members eggplants as he prays for them to have bigger p!**s


Ghanaian pastor and head of the International Godsway Church, Bishop Daniel Obinim, during his recent healing service in his church, asked his male members who wanted bigger p**nis to file out. He then laid his hands on their genital region and offered special prayers.

In March this year, same pastor told his congregation he has the power to pray for anyone who wants bigger breast, buttocks or genitals.


“If you do not like the looks of any part of the body, come to me, what do you want that I can’t offer…if you want a big buttocks I can do it for you, if you want big breasts, I can help…if you have a small manhood, I can change them all when I come to the spiritual realm…,” he is quoted as saying in one of his services. Watch the video of him praying for longer eggplants for his male members below..



No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...