b

Thursday, June 30, 2016

Oh my! See how this man was duped at Computer Village, Ikeja


He sent in his story to LIB...please read below and learn...it's new format you need to be aware of...

Yesterday, I was in Computer Village and I was fooled by some guys selling phones and accessories. I told him a need an Android phone and my budget is N10k and he showed me a techno phone which he tagged for N15k.. I said to myself this phone is cool.
Then I asked him to bring the price down that I do not have up to that amount. To cut it short we agreed on 10k. He gave me the phone, I tested it,  checked the IOS and the Storage, Ram and the Network etc.. everything is working fine. I paid him the money he counted the money the next word that came out of his mouth was "why?", I said what.. he said: 'Guy your money no complete give me my phone'. Suddenly a guy came out from nowhere and said "Wetin dey happen for here.. e wa ! make una no shout for here o". The seller was like 'Oga give my phone, I no sell again..I don give you your money.. ' The other guy said.. 'Guy commot for here na this phone you want buy 10k'.. I returned the phone..and within a millisecond I didn't see any one of them again. I deeped into my pocket just to count the money to see if the money was complete.. and this is what I saw (to everyone when ever they refund your money, count it first) Thanks

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...