b

Wednesday, June 29, 2016

Paul Okoye's wife Anita writes on quitting her 9-5 job. "I have no regrets"


The beautiful wife of singer Paul Okoye, Anita took to her Instagram to reveal that she quit her 9-5 job earlier this year in order to embark on new personal projects. 
"Changes. This quote resonates with me because, at the beginning of 2016, I found myself unfulfilled in my 9-5." she writes.
"Life was a bit robotic, mundane, I felt limited. I never knew I would be an entrepreneur, but I knew I didn't want to be sitting behind a desk all day.
The creative in me wanted some shine and I had to answer.
Quitting my job, was a huge risk, financially and psychologically.
I swapped my high heels & Blazers for sneakers and hard hats.
I have no regrets, no looking back. I've been taking it one day at a time, it's not been easy, but I'm nearly ready to reveal my new projects."

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...