b

Saturday, September 19, 2015

Mum embarrasses the heck out of her teen son on Facebook..lol

A frustrated mum whose teen son hasn't called her since leaving home and starting college left an embarrassing message for him on Facebook. Ann Pinto McCarney posted the Facebook plea, saying;
"Hi Liam, hi! Do you remember me? I'm your mommy! I gave birth to you. Well actually, I didn't quite give birth, I had to have a C-section to get you out - big scar and hurt like hell - but that's OK. You remember that was me that gave you life? I haven't heard from you in a while and thought maybe you forgot about me? Remember all the times I've been there for you in the last 18 years of his life? I'd appreciate a quick phone call every once in a while."
The clip has gotten over 300,000 views since it was uploaded. Liam has since called his mum...

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...