b

Saturday, September 19, 2015

How My Spouse Deceived Me Into A Fake Marriage

Lagos is one of the worst place a good man or good woman can get a true life partner; many are fraud who are utterly lazy and just want someone who will be spending his or her money on them. You may have a good heart, but the person you want to marry who you are going to church with is a fraud.

A lady, Christiana has chronicled how she was deceived by a man she got married to after her first lover used her and dumped her for another woman. That is Lagos for you. Her story:
My name is Christiana and I have been married for three years now but shortly after my marriage, I discovered that my husband is not what he made me believe he was.
I met him after a man I had dated for six years and had hoped to settle down with got married to another woman without my knowledge...
I only got to know about the wedding two weeks after when a friend told me about it. I was so hurt and I needed a shoulder to lean on and that was when I met my husband at a church programme. He claimed that he was working for a top politician in Abuja as a Special Assistant. He drove a Range Rover car and seemed to be who he said he was.
When I visited him in Abuja, he lodged me in an expensive hotel and seemed to be doing very well. Six months later, we got married and that was the mistake I made because when we went to my village in the eastern part of the country for our introduction, I was actually the one who sponsored the trip and even bought the drinks we used.
When my family gave him the traditional marriage list, my husband said it was too expensive and could not go ahead with it. He suggested we had a church wedding and later do the traditional marriage and because I was desperate, I agreed. 
Even at that, I sponsored almost 90% of the church wedding. After the wedding, he refused to allow me go and live with him in Abuja and instead, insisted I got an apartment in Lagos. He only gave me N50,000 for the rent and I provided over N250,000 to complete the balance. 
To compound the issue, I later found out that he is a secondary school leaver without the degrees he told me he had, and that he is a mere houseboy to one Special Assistant to a politician in Abuja. The hotel he lodged me when I visited him in Abuja belonged to his boss
I wouldn't have minded the deceit that much but he has turned out to be a brute who beats me at every provocation and above all, I am the one feeding him. 
I want out of this fake marriage!
- I wonder why it's so difficult for some people to live a sincere life. Too many fraud going to church.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...