b

Tuesday, June 3, 2014

SHOCKER!!! : Man Hires Prostitute To Hotel Room and His daughter Turns Up

SHOCKER!!! :Man Hires Prostitute To Hotel Room and His daughter Turns Up



A Zimbabwe man got the shocker of his life when he hired a prostitute to come to his hotel room – and answered the door to his own daughter.
Titus Ncube, a married father-of-three, collapsed to the floor with shock while his daughter, 20, fled the hotel in tears.
Mr Ncube, from Bulawayo, Zimbabwe, said he was having marital problems and decided to rent a room in a local hotel, followed by a prostitute.
He had since apologised saying “I am sorry for what I did. I spoke to my wife and daughter. I apologised for my actions as I just wanted my family back. My daughter has stopped doing what she was doing and is going back to school next year. My marital problems are not over, but we have a counsellor who is helping us to get over this most difficult period.”

Click Here to Read More

Please Share on Facebook and Twitter Below

Top 10 Most Popular Video Of The Day In Nigeria, Its A Must Watch: More Interesting Stories In Videos Click The Link Below To Watch

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...