b

Friday, June 6, 2014

My 'UKWU' is Causing More Damage Than My B00bs – Anita Joseph [PHOTOS]


There are many rough girls in Nollywood but it seems Anita Joseph is leading the pack. She is not an actress that would get up close and personal with you without some emotions running real wild! Unlike most women who are blessed with either the front or back, Anita has both in abundance and when she isn’t throwing them at you, you just feel they are somehow reaching out to you anyways. lols!


She knows that her assets are causing damage to men and this is what Anita had to say:
"My backside is hotter than my b00bs, even though I have both in good measure. Guys find them hard to resist. A guy once tapped my ass and when I turned, he just ran away. My backside has such effects on men".
Check out photos of the stuffs she is made of below...



Click Here to Read More

Please Share on Facebook and Twitter Below

Top 10 Most Popular Video Of The Day In Nigeria, Its A Must Watch: More Interesting Stories In Videos Click The Link Below To Watch

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...