b

Friday, June 6, 2014

Dear LIB readers: My fiance has been with many of my friends, how do I handle it?

From a female LIB reader
I'm engaged to a man who has dated at least six of my friends. I've lived abroad since I was 16 and only returned to Nigeria last year. Apparently he's one of hottest bachelors on the Island and has been around and slept with a lot of these women. It was after we got engaged that I started to find out about all his exes. Some of them even made sure to tell me about their past tryst with him.
I'm worried that the man I am about to marry has slept with a lot of my friends. I don't know how to handle it or handle the girls. Anytime we are all together, it's always awkward or the girls act too familiar with him. It leaves me very uncomfortable. What should I do? I am definitely going ahead with the wedding, I just don't know how to handle the situation. Please advice.

Click Here to Read More

Please Share on Facebook and Twitter Below

Top 10 Most Popular Video Of The Day In Nigeria, Its A Must Watch: More Interesting Stories In Videos Click The Link Below To Watch

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...