b

Monday, December 9, 2013

Y’ll Didn’t See Nikky Laoye’s Boobs Revealing Outifit

Well, may be because we didn't show you, lol. 30-year old Nikky, may be 31 now, who married as a virgin last year, let it all out at the launch of EbonyLife TV. A lot of people were amazed when the Gospel singer stepped out in a boobs revealing outfit. But then, Nikky says it isn’t her way per say. According to her she was styled by Veronica of Vane Style and she was meant to come out that way. Her words below.

First, I would like to say that a onetime style look does not define my total dress sense. I hardly wear dresses or skirts. The influence of growing up as an only girl with my three brothers is usually seen in my tomboyish fashion style, as I am mostly a jeans and top lady. The dress in question was for my performance at the recent launch of the new popular TV network, EbonyLife TV.
It was a rare moment to catch Nikki, I must say, as I was styled in an Iconic Invanity piece off the 2013 Italian Fashion Week Runway by Veronica of Vane Style, the official stylist to Genevieve Nnaji, Omotola Jalade-Ekehinde and more.

It definitely caught everyone’s attention and even FAB magazine called it one of the best looks of the night. For me, it was a whole new adventure, one which I enjoyed and relished greatly and it totally has nothing to do with my music or message
Follow Us on Twitter for fresh updates @facenaija

What do you think? Like it and share it with your friends on facebook, twitter to say your mind!

Also Like Our page on facebook for more Naija Celebrities Gossips and Breaking News at https://facebook.com/naijacelebritygossips



   Also See

 How To Create US Bank Account To Verify Your PayPal In Nigeria

HOW TO LAST UP TO 4HOURS DURING SEX - Click Here

HOW TO ENLARGE AND INCREASE YOUR PENIS SIZE - Click Here

 THE PERFECT WOMAN SECRET REVEALED - Click Here

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...