b

Thursday, December 12, 2013

Why I Have No Children- Oprah Winfrey

She had an exclusive interview with Hollywood reporters where she explained why she has no child and how a lot of people depend financially on her.
"If I had kids, my kids would hate me," she told the paper, "They would have ended up on the equivalent of the Oprah Show talking about me; because something [in my life] would have had to suffer and it would’ve probably been them."


"I was day dreaming about how I could be Martin Luther King' hence kids were out of the picture. She further discussed her struggles launching her TV network OWN, her financial success and reports she suffered a nervous breakdown in 2012, "I never had a nervous breakdown," she explained, "I thought that was such sensational exploitation."
"When you're the most successful person in your family, in your neighborhood and in your town, everybody thinks you're the First National Bank,' she says, "And you have to figure out for yourself where those boundaries are.
She adds: "I got to the point where nobody ever asked me for anything less than $5,000. I felt pressured for a long time to say yes, because I thought, "I can't lie and say I don't have it.

"My salary is printed in the paper,"' I've bought more houses and cars than I can even tell you."
Follow Us on Twitter for fresh updates @facenaija

What do you think? Like it and share it with your friends on facebook, twitter to say your mind!

Also Like Our page on facebook for more Naija Celebrities Gossips and Breaking News at https://facebook.com/naijacelebritygossips



   Also See

 How To Create US Bank Account To Verify Your PayPal In Nigeria

HOW TO LAST UP TO 4HOURS DURING SEX - Click Here

HOW TO ENLARGE AND INCREASE YOUR PENIS SIZE - Click Here

 THE PERFECT WOMAN SECRET REVEALED - Click Here

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...