b

Thursday, November 21, 2013

Shan George Reveals She Has Never Met Her Father

Shan George, who is now 43, has revealed she is yet to meet her father. According to her she has tried her possible best to look for him everywhere. She says; ‘I wish I knew my father. I'm the only child of my mother, and my father was a White man. My mum is a very wonderful person, but I guess there is always going to be that part of me that keeps wondering who my father is. I tried several years to trace his whereabouts all to no avail. Consequently, I travelled to Manchester in search of the man that fathered me. But my mission was not accomplished. I gave up hope of meeting my father at the age of 35’, she said.
Follow Us on Twitter for fresh updates @facenaija

What do you think? Like it and share it with your friends on facebook, twitter to say your mind!

Also Like Our page on facebook for more Naija Celebrities Gossips and Breaking News at https://facebook.com/naijacelebritygossips



   Also See

HOW TO LAST UP TO 4HOURS DURING SEX - Click Here

HOW TO ENLARGE AND INCREASE YOUR PENIS SIZE - Click Here

 THE PERFECT WOMAN SECRET REVEALED - Click Here

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

It is well

Unknown said...

i have known about this story several years ago, his father worked in Turners Asbestos, Emene, Enugu, Nigeria, now Emenite Limited. I can be of help if she so deserves.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...