b

Saturday, June 21, 2014

Dear LIB readers: Is it okay for a woman to invite her ex-lovers to her wedding?

Question from a male LIB reader...
A girl who was a bit promiscuous back in university days invited some of her ex-lovers to her wedding who I am aware of. She's doing good for herself in Chevron and her husband works in Mobil. I saw at least four guys she'd been with in the past at the wedding (including myself) and I wondered why she would do that.
I know I wouldn't want that, allow my fiancee's ex-lovers to attend my wedding but I see women think differently about matters like this. It will be nice to know what people think



Click Here to Read More

Please Share on Facebook and Twitter Below

Top 10 Most Popular Video Of The Day In Nigeria, Its A Must Watch: More Interesting Stories In Videos Click The Link Below To Watch

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...