b

Saturday, November 9, 2013

Why Actresses Prefer Married Men – Bose Arowosegbe

Another Yoruba actress, just like Lola Alao has given another reason why single ladies should prefer married men. She also gave reasons why she got married to one, and why she initially lied to journalists that her husband was living abroad before now. Here is what she told Vanguard;
Why are many actresses getting married to married men?
I am married to a married man too. I have not told anyone this before. Other journalists I have met were fed the story that my husband is abroad when he has always been in the country.
Most single men out there are not matured enough to handle the fact that actresses are normal women. They believe we are harlots to be used and dumped. I believe they are too immature to handle the life around us. They are easily affected by things they read and hear about us, and also things they see on screen about us.
But married men are matured to handle all this. They listen to us instead of listening to gist about us. They seem to understand women better. Besides, they are more caring, gentler and wiser.

You just said you are a jealous woman, how then can you share your man with another woman?
Because I knew he was married before I decided to marry him. It was my decision and I knew what I was walking into. Before I made up my mind I knew the price I was to pay and how I have to adapt to that. I have decided to share with the woman inside not any one outside.

Follow Us on Twitter for fresh updates @facenaija

What do you think? Like it and share it with your friends on facebook, twitter to say your mind!

Also Like Our page on facebook for more Naija Celebrities Gossips and Breaking News at https://facebook.com/naijacelebritygossips



   Also See

HOW TO LAST UP TO 4HOURS DURING SEX - Click Here

HOW TO ENLARGE AND INCREASE YOUR PENIS SIZE - Click Here

 THE PERFECT WOMAN SECRET REVEALED - Click Here

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

sometimes I wonder y people can't dress like humans. and after u complain about people calling u harlot. please cover those breast.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...