b

Thursday, November 28, 2013

Dear LIB readers; My wife changed after we got married

From a male LIB reader...
I met my wife whilst on a business trip to Abuja last year. To say she was stunning is an understatement but what attracted me to her was the attention she gave her body, watched her weight, smelt nice and was particular of her general looks. I married her nine months after we began dating and then everything changed. My once beautiful and trendy lady lost all that dazzle immediately we got married. She stopped using makeup and fragrance. She seemed to no longer care how she looked and for me that was one of the things I saw that made me fall in love and marry her. Now it appears all that has gone and it really saddens me. I feel like she used all that body attention to lure me and as soon as we got married decided to show her true nature. I've complained so many times but she doesn't seem to care. Its been six months we've been married and am already fed up and irritated with this new person. I'm no longer attracted to her. How do I handle this. What should I do?
Follow Us on Twitter for fresh updates @facenaija

What do you think? Like it and share it with your friends on facebook, twitter to say your mind!

Also Like Our page on facebook for more Naija Celebrities Gossips and Breaking News at https://facebook.com/naijacelebritygossips



   Also See

HOW TO LAST UP TO 4HOURS DURING SEX - Click Here

HOW TO ENLARGE AND INCREASE YOUR PENIS SIZE - Click Here

 THE PERFECT WOMAN SECRET REVEALED - Click Here

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...