b

Thursday, November 28, 2013

45-Year Old Man, Rapes 75-Year-Old Woman Causing Her To Bleed But Says They Are Lovers

A 45-year-old farmer, Lawrence Adedapo, is now in Police custody for allegedly forcibly having carnal knowledge of a 75-year-old woman, Grace Asaolu, at Ogbese Camp, Ise-Ekiti in Ise-Orun Local Government Area of Ekiti State.
Adedapo was said to have invited the septuagenarian to his house on November 7 this year under the pretex that he brought some plantain from his farm for sale.
The accused was said to have taken advantage of the old woman’s fragile nature, overpowering her before having carnal knowledge of her.



According to the victim, “Lawrence Adedapo is my neighbour. He invited me to come and collect plantain but instead he pushed me on his children’s bed and forcefully had carnal knowledge of me. I later rushed to the police station to report the matter.”
Upon interrogation, the suspect confirmed that he had carnal knowledge of the woman but denied forcing her, claiming that she was his mistress.
He said: “I knew her long time ago. I knew her as a widow from Moba Local Government Area of the state. We have known each other for the past 35 years and I have been dating her for long.
“The last time I had sex with her was in April during Easter before meeting her again on November 7. That was the second time we met this year. I did not force her into it and I had her consent before doing it”.
Asked why she reported the matter to the police, Adedapo said: “I promised to give her N2,000 which she asked for before we did it. But after the sex I was able to give her N1,000 only. That could be the reason why she alleged that I raped her. I later found out that she was bleeding as a result of the sex.
“I did not even ejaculate because I used my children’s room, so I had to rush.”
However, the police image maker in the state, Mr. Victor Babayemi, ASP, insisted that the investigation carried out by the police revealed that the old woman was actually raped by the suspect.
He said: “In the course of investigation, facts emerged that the suspect knew the victim to be of old age, 75, and in menopause.
“She could not have been bleeding without tampering with her organ. Medical report shows that there was a violent sexual assault on her; she was also said to be distressed with her genital smeared with fresh blood.

“It shows that he invited the woman with criminal intent to have intercourse with her.
Follow Us on Twitter for fresh updates @facenaija

What do you think? Like it and share it with your friends on facebook, twitter to say your mind!

Also Like Our page on facebook for more Naija Celebrities Gossips and Breaking News at https://facebook.com/naijacelebritygossips



   Also See

HOW TO LAST UP TO 4HOURS DURING SEX - Click Here

HOW TO ENLARGE AND INCREASE YOUR PENIS SIZE - Click Here

 THE PERFECT WOMAN SECRET REVEALED - Click Here

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...