b

Friday, October 4, 2013

My husband finds my shape séxy and we have an amazing time in béd – there’s no position we can’t do

 http://www.talkofnaija.com/images/big_hips_2.jpg
Most women want to maintain the size of their hips, especially after giving birth to children, but Mikel Ruffinelli is not like them. She likes her new shapes and doesn't want them to get smaller.
“I love my shape and I see no reason to diet because I don’t have health problems,” 39-year old Mikel Ruffinelli insists.

“I love Mexican food, English breakfasts and chips. My husband finds my shape séxy and we have an amazing time in béd – there’s no position we can’t do! He tells me I’m beautiful every day. Men don’t fancy skinny girls, they like an hourglass figure.”

The mother of four children holds the world’s record for Largest Hips, measuring 8 feet in circumference.
The lady experiences problems in the shower, because she can’t close the door all the way, and moving through doorways requires her to turn sideways.
It can also cause issues when she’s out in public, as people tend to be quite rude about her figure. But she always has her husband to back her up.

Follow Us on Twitter for fresh updates @facenaija

What do you think? Like it and share it with your friends on facebook, twitter to say your mind!

Also Like Our page on facebook for more Naija Celebrities Gossips and Breaking News at https://facebook.com/naijacelebritygossips




-->

  How To Create US Bank Account To Verify Your PayPal In Nigeria - Click Here

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...