b

Friday, October 4, 2013

Eniola Badmus' Uncle & Cousin Were Victims Of The Plane Crash (photo)

 
May their souls rest in peace!

Until his death, Tunji Okunsanya (a trained Engineer) supervised M.I.C, a funeral home in Lagos. He has handled Goldie Harvey's funeral, AY's Father's funeral and several others.
He was Nollywood actress Eniola Badmus' uncle.
In a recent interview with PUNCH, Tunji Okunsanya was asked "You have planned other people’s funerals, have you planned yours yet?" and he responded with...

Fortunately, I am in this line and my kids see what I do. You plan yourself as you get older and we have people who plan their funerals before they die. They even choose the clothes they want to be buried in. My children know what I like to wear but it is always good to plan beforehand because in most instances, your kids will not give you what you want. My children should bury me the way I live."

Follow Us on Twitter for fresh updates @facenaija

What do you think? Like it and share it with your friends on facebook, twitter to say your mind!

Also Like Our page on facebook for more Naija Celebrities Gossips and Breaking News at https://facebook.com/naijacelebritygossips




-->

  How To Create US Bank Account To Verify Your PayPal In Nigeria - Click Here

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...