b

Tuesday, July 9, 2013

The Kind Of Man I Want To Marry ––Actress Beverly Naya Speaks

Sexy and beautiful Nollywood actress, Beverly Ifunanya, popular known as Beverly Naya is still very young so she's doing what young girls her age often do; set standards for the man they want to marry. Below is the kind of man she would want as a husband:


"Of course, I am looking forward to the day I will get married but God’s time is the best. First, he has to be a man, he has to be God-fearing, eloquent and brilliant. I like it when a guy knows how to treat a woman. I do not like conceited men. I just like a guy that is down-to-earth and knows how to make a woman feel special."
But five years down the road, will she still be looking for special qualities or just any guy? Lol!
What do you think? Like it and share it with your friends on facebook, twitter to say your mind!
 Also Like Our page on facebook for more Naija Celebrities Gossips and Breaking News at https://facebook.com/naijacelebritygossips

-->

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...