b

Wednesday, July 10, 2013

"God told me not to celebrate my 50th birthday' - TB Joshua explains why he didn't celebrate

The founder of Synagogue Church of All Nations turned 50 on June 12th and shunned all forms of celebration put together by his church members, choosing instead to celebrate by communicating with God at the 'mountains'. He explains why:
"There was a divine message to me to shun all activities on my 50th. I don't act if I don't get the call. There's a need to keep one's life in prayer. What I need now is more commitment and time with God and not celebrating. I will only celebrate when I'm 60. That is when I will forget about 50. Even the little activity put together by my church members, they know they were not celebrating Mr T.B Joshua rather Prophet T.B Joshua and it is their divine duty to do so.

What do you think? Like it and share it with your friends on facebook, twitter to say your mind!
 Also Like Our page on facebook for more Naija Celebrities Gossips and Breaking News at https://facebook.com/naijacelebritygossips

-->

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...