b

Friday, January 20, 2017

Lady Allegedly Sleeping with Tonto Dikeh's Hubby Opens Up

This beautiful lady, Rosaline, who is said to be Tonto Dikeh's hubby's personal assistant, has a chat with Hiptv on the issue. She said there's nothing intimate between them:

"It's irritating to the ears, it's just like saying 'are you sleeping with your brother'. like I've said before and I say again, he's like a mentor to me.
He's someone I look up to, I like his person, he has a good heart, there's no one that wouldn't want to be identified with someone that has a good heart."




There were a lot of stories online, especially after Tonto removed her husband's name from her IG account and also deleted "Yummy wife/yummy mum". Fingers were pointed at Rosaline as the strange woman trying to take the actress' husband. 

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...