b

Sunday, December 1, 2013

I Can Act Nude! I Am Only Building My Own Profile- Fast Rising Actress Queeneth Hilbert

Here is what Queeneth said in a recent interview when she was asked if she could act a semi-nude role or act in a pant and bra. Her words;
Would you mind acting semi-nude, or being specific, on pant and bra?
I don’t mind, if the money is right, why not? The problem with Nigerians is that most of us are hypocrites. This same pant and bra is the reason some of them buy or rent Hollywood movies. What is wrong in someone being free, doing his or her job? Some actresses would want to act a role but they will be like, I don’t want to be criticized. I don’t believe in all that. Continue below.

I get a script and if it involves acting seminude, as long as it’s an integral part of the story, why not? If I decide to take up a seminude role tomorrow I know some people will not like it. I am not doing it for anybody to like it. I am doing my job. I am building my own profile. I don’t see anything wrong in acting in pants and bra.

She also said, Oc Ukeje, Joseph Benjamin and Ik Ogbonna are not good enough for her, but Gbenro of Tinsel will do anyday anytime. 
We have a lot of hunky actors in Nollywood, if you were to pick, who will that be?

OC Ukeje, no, not my type. Joseph Benjamin no, he’s not my type. IK Ogbonna no, he’s too fair and he acts like everybody is all up on him. I don’t like dragging my man. You know Gbenro of Tinsel. I would go with Gbenro of Tinsel. I wouldn’t mind playing that kind of role with Gbenro.
Follow Us on Twitter for fresh updates @facenaija

What do you think? Like it and share it with your friends on facebook, twitter to say your mind!

Also Like Our page on facebook for more Naija Celebrities Gossips and Breaking News at https://facebook.com/naijacelebritygossips



   Also See

 How To Create US Bank Account To Verify Your PayPal In Nigeria

HOW TO LAST UP TO 4HOURS DURING SEX - Click Here

HOW TO ENLARGE AND INCREASE YOUR PENIS SIZE - Click Here

 THE PERFECT WOMAN SECRET REVEALED - Click Here

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...