b

Sunday, December 15, 2013

Being Flamboyant Is Not Satanic! Pastor Tom Samson Explains Why He Wears Big Chains Like Music Stars

Here is what he told Bosede Olusola Obasa in a recent interview.
People say that you are a flamboyant pastor, how would you react to that?
It is because of where I am coming from.
In fact, your neck chain has been described as expensive, just like those worn by Nollywood stars…
It is because they don’t know where I am coming from. I am here to make a statement, including the way I build my buildings. Look at this facility, the one in Ikeja, you also need to come to Royal City. The crown on the building alone costs a lot. Even the school I build must spell class, the hospital and so on, the cars I drive, the clothes I wear – they are all a reflection of what God can do. I will never do anything inferior for God. Who says that being flamboyant is satanic? Satan has nothing. The Bible says, “I give you power to get wealth.” Even if I look expensive, it is more of what I give out than what I wear or have. Between last year and now, I have given out about 20 cars to those who needed them – especially missionaries. Where I live, the people didn’t have electricity supply for four years. I had to intervene with transformer and accessories. I depict and reflect God. My message is that God can lift anyone. I tell the whites that being a Nigerian doesn’t mean one has to beg. In Florida, a man of God wanted to know what needs we had in our church and I said I would rather ask him that question and I gave him $2,000. God’s word says it is more blessed to give than to receive. I finance all my churches abroad.
So, you have no apologies for being so flamboyant?
No, I don’t.
Follow Us on Twitter for fresh updates @facenaija

What do you think? Like it and share it with your friends on facebook, twitter to say your mind!

Also Like Our page on facebook for more Naija Celebrities Gossips and Breaking News at https://facebook.com/naijacelebritygossips

  Also See

 How to double your capital online supporting your favorite teem - Click Here

How to double your capital online supporting your favorite teem
Read more at http://okobet.blogspot.com/2013/12/how-to-double-your-capital-online_15.html#OOKmzcTwXY7Gri5y.99
HOW TO LAST UP TO 4HOURS DURING SEX - Click Here

HOW TO ENLARGE AND INCREASE YOUR PENIS SIZE - Click Here

 THE PERFECT WOMAN SECRET REVEALED - Click Here

  How To Create US Bank Account To Verify Your PayPal In Nigeria

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...