b

Friday, November 1, 2013

Happy New Month Guys

Wanted to do this very early this morning but slept off...:-). You know what they say, you only live once, but if you live it well, once is enough! In this new month of November, I hope you never take things for granted. I pray that the spirit of procrastination leaves you. I hope that you believe in yourself enough to know that you can do anything and be anything you want to be. I hope you find strength inside you to fight for your dreams. I hope you love yourself enough not to care what people say about you. I hope you never wish you were someone else and realize you're exactly what God wants you to be. I pray that God grants you all your heart's desires. I wish you great happiness, great adventures, and I hope that after all said and done, when you look back one day, you would know that you came, you saw and you conquered. And generations would know that you were here!

Happy New Month LIBers...and thanks for everything!
Follow Us on Twitter for fresh updates @facenaija

What do you think? Like it and share it with your friends on facebook, twitter to say your mind!

Also Like Our page on facebook for more Naija Celebrities Gossips and Breaking News at https://facebook.com/naijacelebritygossips



   Also See

HOW TO LAST UP TO 4HOURS DURING SEX - Click Here

HOW TO ENLARGE AND INCREASE YOUR PENIS SIZE - Click Here

 THE PERFECT WOMAN SECRET REVEALED - Click Here

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...