b

Sunday, October 13, 2013

I Had Already Told God I Wanted To Marry A Virgin And I Got One- Holy Mallam

Aww, lol. You see the commenter who tried to diss me under the 'Virgin Wife, Myth Or Reality?' post, still has hope after all, lol. He asked where I or the writer thinks one can get a virgin to marry lol. And God was faithful and made me stumble upon this interview. Holly Mallam and his wife in this new interview proved it. The comedian married his wife a virgin, and they didn't even have sex until three days after their wedding. His wife also talked about how he helped him do it right, by reading it first online. Beautiful couple. Loving them already, lol. The interview from Punch below. God bless the people at Punch for all these juicy interviews oh, lol.


How did you meet?

Ijeoma:   I had seen him perform before and I was impressed with his style of presentation. The day we met, he hosted a show organised by my friend.   When it was time for him to leave, he could not because someone was blocking his car.  During the brief period he waited to move his car, we got talking and he gave me his call card.  When I got home that night, I decided to call him since he did not have my number. I felt it would be nice to have a comedian as a friend.  This was in May 2004. We have been married for eight years.

Holy Mallam:    I was in a hurry to leave the venue of the show in order to go and see a lady I was interested in at the time.   When Ijeoma called me that night, I was in the lady’s house. After her call and subsequent calls from me, we became friends and I eventually left the lady for her.

How did he propose?

Ijeoma: It was not spectacular, no ceremony. One day we were in the car and he said, ‘if we should get married right now your children would be Yoruba.  After a week, he just came and thrust a ring into my hand and I just collected it. Unfortunately it was too big for my fingers and he had to return it to the shop.

Why did you leave that other lady?

Holy Mallam: I was still talking to her, trying to get her to agree for us to date but she was giving me too many conditions.  The process was taking too long.

Were you a virgin at the time he met you?

Holy Mallam: She was.

Are you joking?

Holy Mallam: No. I am serious.   I had already told God that I wanted to marry a virgin.

Is he your first lover?

Ijeoma: Yes.

Why? You had gone through secondary school, the university and then went for national youth service..

Ijeoma: I just think it is God.  I gave my life to Christ when I was in Junior Secondary School.    Another thing was that I am a very shy person. I dreaded the thought of going to bed with a man, telling myself that I may not be able to face him in the morning.  I had male friends but our relationships did not last more than one month because along the line, the man would want intimacy as a proof of love. Then, our fellowship coordinator always cautioned us to keep ourselves pure.  He would tell us that if we disobeyed God, we would get pregnant.  Somebody else also told me that if a man married me as a virgin, he would appreciate me so much and give me whatever I wanted.

Was it after the wedding that you had sex with him for the first time?

Ijeoma: Yes. It was three days after the wedding because I was too scared. But on a Monday, my husband said, ‘we can’t continue like this.  I have paid and have done everything.’

Holy Mallam: It was a very big wedding. Over 1000 guests attended and I was too tired on the night of the wedding to do anything. That was a good excuse for her.

Did you have to read about how to deflower a lady?

Holy mallam: No.

Ijeoma:  I read it up on the internet and was able to guide him.



Follow Us on Twitter for fresh updates @facenaija

What do you think? Like it and share it with your friends on facebook, twitter to say your mind!

Also Like Our page on facebook for more Naija Celebrities Gossips and Breaking News at https://facebook.com/naijacelebritygossips




-->

  How To Create US Bank Account To Verify Your PayPal In Nigeria - Click Here

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...