b

Saturday, September 28, 2013

I Just Want To Be With My Soulmate Forever! Tiwa Savage Tells TeeBillz On Birthday


Today is Teebillz, Tiwa Savage's fiance's birthday. She went on instagram a couple of minutes ago and said this; 'I am not asking for too much just a 'Couple of Forevers' with my soulmate, my best friend, HAPPY BIRTHDAY Balogs'. Now if you don't have a boyfriend or fiance, go and hide your face lol #jokes.
Posted by

Follow Us on Twitter for fresh updates @facenaija

What do you think? Like it and share it with your friends on facebook, twitter to say your mind!

Also Like Our page on facebook for more Naija Celebrities Gossips and Breaking News at https://facebook.com/naijacelebritygossips




-->

  How To Create US Bank Account To Verify Your PayPal In Nigeria - Click Here

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...