b

Thursday, July 4, 2013

"I Have Had Se*x With 5 Different Men Since I Got Married 3 Years Ago And My Husband Has No Idea" Read more



I know my story will lead people to attack me but I will appreciate any help I can get.
I got married to my loving husband in April 2010. Although at first, I was not really in love with him, but because I was getting older, and I could not find any good man from my religion and tribe, my parents introduced me to him and pressured us into marriage.
The first time I had an affair, it was a mistake. I ran into my ex and we exchanged Blackberry pins. We chat all the time and at that point, I was not really happy in my marriage so I encouraged him. Soon after, we started to hang out and started sleeping together. He eventually moved from Lagos to Abuja so that ended our affair.


Since then, I have had a few flings with four more men including my friend's husband. I currently have two children with my husband but I feel unsatisfied.
My husband is very loving and kind, and I have grown to love him but I'm not able to stop this extra-marital affair. The sad thing is that my husband has no clue what is going on. I never give him any reason to suspect. I delete all my phone messages even though he does not even check my phones. I make sure I cover my tracks because I want to keep my family together.
Recently I talked to my Pastor who encouraged me to keep praying and fasting but this isn't helping because  still keep my men outside and I still see them.
I know I need to stop, but I don't know how. Please Help.
Rachael.
What do you think? Like it and share it with your friends on facebook, twitter to say your mind!
 Also Like Our page on facebook for more Naija Celebrities Gossips and Breaking News at https://facebook.com/naijacelebritygossips

-->

1 comment:

jones albert said...

How to give her powerful orgasms with anal play
Don’t worry, it only seems kinky the first time.”
Men love to fantasize about anal sex! I think it’s because anal play seems very taboo
and therefore exotic. We all want what we can’t have, right?
But even if you’re into anal, you probably don’t think of it first when it comes to female orgasm.
However, you might be surprised at your partner’s explosive response to anal play.
Many women report that they experience mind-blowing orgasms when combining vaginal and anal play.
You’ll have to accept that she probably won’t agree at first, but if you slowly and gently introduce
anal play into your lovemaking—with her permission, of course—she may come to love it. At the very least
the two of you can try something new to add variation to your sex life.
Anal Play Is Not the Same Thing as Anal Sex
Most people get stuck on the idea that anal stimulation is the same thing as anal sex.
It’s not! Anal sex is penetration; anal play is more about tantalizing and teasing.
The anus is surrounded with very sensitive nerve endings, which makes it an exciting erogenous zone
By stimulating this area, you’re increasing her pleasure in an unexpected way.
Don’t press for anal sex the first time you introduce anal play into your lovemaking.
Focus on pleasuring her, and then adding a little anal stimulation to make things exciting. If she doesn’t like it, stop immediately.
to read more https://www.facebook.com/TheFamilyInterested

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...