b

Saturday, June 29, 2013

Girl Posted Her Sexy PIX On Facebook and Her Boyfriend Broke Up With Her (Photo Inside)

This babe says she's suffering because of this photo she posted on facebook without the consent of her lovely boyfriend, who she said has broke up with her for showing the whole world her "oranges". She wants her guy back but don't know how to go about it.
See what she wrote about her love crisis below:
"I use to think one of the reasons why my bf loved me was the fact that i liked photographs more than anything, to the extent i went ahead and bought a very expensive camera.
In my many charades of snapping myself i discovered i liked this particular one very much and i
wanted my friends to see and probably comment on it so i decided to drop it on facebook only to eventually end up with a breakup.
Please you have to help me cos i love him so much."
But, if there is love, is that photo enough to cause a break up?
What do you think? Like it and share it with your friends on facebook, twitter to say your mind!
 Also Like Our page on facebook for more Naija Celebrities Gossips and Breaking News at https://facebook.com/naijacelebritygossips

-->

1 comment:

prince James said...

I think the best thing to do now is to delete the pix from the site go and apologies to him. not only that make sure u reduced your love for photograph. the mistake that most of our youth make is the posting of their nude to the net think all will appreciate them.... www.myprincej.webs.com

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...