b

Tuesday, October 1, 2013

I Love My Girlfriend But She Has Body Odour..Should I Tell Her?





Dear Stella,

I have a girl friend who has actually been my crush since 2010,I couldn't talk to her because I was so shy to walk up to her,we later met through a mutual friend,we have been dating since 2011,and I so much love her and its so apparent that the feelings are mutual.and am thinking of proposing to her real
soon,she's so humble,reserve,down to earth,open minded,trust worthy,beautiful,with good sense of humour,(but she can't satisfy me on bed,that's not an issue,she's ready to learn and improve in her skills) But the main problem now is,she has BODY ODOUR! Though am not so sure if she's aware of it or not,am thinking of talking to her about it or something but i think it might be embarrassing to her,not too sure of the reception from her and I don't want to loose her.what do i do? should I talk to her about it,even though have heard it can only be controlled and can't be stopped? And I also heard its hereditary,is that true? Kindly post this on your
blog,I need to know people's idea towards it before making up my mind.
Thanks!

Anonymous

Follow Us on Twitter for fresh updates @facenaija

What do you think? Like it and share it with your friends on facebook, twitter to say your mind!

Also Like Our page on facebook for more Naija Celebrities Gossips and Breaking News at https://facebook.com/naijacelebritygossips




-->

  How To Create US Bank Account To Verify Your PayPal In Nigeria - Click Here

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...