b

Thursday, November 21, 2013

LL Male Reader Weds Lady He Met Through The Blog After His ‘I Need A Woman' Post Was Made

I am not a match maker, but then when I get a serious mail or call, I try to ask few questions and if I feel his/her answers are right to an extent, I put it up here. I have had women mail me back to say Ladun thanks, we are now dating, just pray for us so it could work out. Some men will reply and say Ladun thanks too, while some will say, do you know the lady I met through your blog is very saucy? I couldn’t stand her and doubt if any man can, bla bla bla.
But guess what readers? We have made a new HOME! Yes we did it, lol. In the mail the male reader sent in, he says they got married two months ago, probably they were too busy to let us know, and are now just having our time.
He sent their wedding pictures in and said I should feel free to use them, but then, I won’t be doing that because I don’t think it will be fair on the lady. Imagine her secondary school friends, Uni friends, colleagues at work, and some of her family members saying. ‘Oh so she met bobo on Ladun’s blog, hmmm’….you know the way some people are. So I will love to keep her face out of this. And if I decide to reveal the guy’s face too, they will still know who she is because they are married now. That said, I am so happy it worked out. Do find his mail after the cut and the one munched by me.

Hi Ladun, If you remember me from early this year where I cried out to God to hear my request for a wife, I sent you some pics to help me advertise, well guess what? I AM MARRIED NOW! got married 2 months ago, all thanks to you. Please I would love it if you can just also thank everyone of your readers for me and feel free to use the two pics of me and my beautiful wife.

Thankyou
Follow Us on Twitter for fresh updates @facenaija

What do you think? Like it and share it with your friends on facebook, twitter to say your mind!

Also Like Our page on facebook for more Naija Celebrities Gossips and Breaking News at https://facebook.com/naijacelebritygossips



   Also See

HOW TO LAST UP TO 4HOURS DURING SEX - Click Here

HOW TO ENLARGE AND INCREASE YOUR PENIS SIZE - Click Here

 THE PERFECT WOMAN SECRET REVEALED - Click Here

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...