b

Saturday, November 23, 2013

26-Year Old Virgin Thinks She Might Lose Her Virginity To Colleague She’s Falling In Love With After A Night Out

Hi Ladun, I think I need LL readers advice on what to do. Here is my story;
I'm 26,single and still a Virgin,but get this straight. I'm not an extremist,i didn't keep myself because of my religion but to only give myself to someone i truly love. Infact, I'm a very social person that you can never imagine i would be a V.
Now this is the problem:
I got a job 4 months ago and i think I'm falling in love with one of my colleague,who is in a relationship oooo. Though,we have been very good friends since i got the job..we hang out together,he drops me home everyday, go for lunch together..we have been practically very close.

Well, the issue now is that my mind as started playing games on me(ranging hormones) whenever we together i start imagining silly things in my head *coversface*.
Now the big issue is that ,we will be having our end of the year party next month and he suggested we should go clubbing then probably retire to his house after the celebration of the night*coversfaceagain*.
I'm scared not to get carried away plus my mind is already playing tricks on me, my subconscious also having a huge fight in my head.
I don't no what to do..mind and body wants him but my subconscious is resisting.*confusedface*.
Like i can actually make do with some candid advice now.
LL readers, please advice a fellow LLreader.

Thanks.
Follow Us on Twitter for fresh updates @facenaija

What do you think? Like it and share it with your friends on facebook, twitter to say your mind!

Also Like Our page on facebook for more Naija Celebrities Gossips and Breaking News at https://facebook.com/naijacelebritygossips



   Also See

HOW TO LAST UP TO 4HOURS DURING SEX - Click Here

HOW TO ENLARGE AND INCREASE YOUR PENIS SIZE - Click Here

 THE PERFECT WOMAN SECRET REVEALED - Click Here

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...