b

Tuesday, November 5, 2013

My Boyfriend Has An Engagement Ring In His Closet, But Yet To Propose To Me! Can I Ask Him Why?

Good day Ladun,

I'm in a bit of a fix. i have been dating my boyfriend for almost 3 years, last month while arranging his closet i saw an engagement ring and up till this moment he is yet to propose to me and recently my relationship has been very boring. Should i walk up to him and ask him about the ring or should i keep pretending that i did not see the ring because every time i go to the house i still meet the ring. And can you give me some hints on how to spicy up my relationship and get my bf's full attention.

Thanks.
Follow Us on Twitter for fresh updates @facenaija

What do you think? Like it and share it with your friends on facebook, twitter to say your mind!

Also Like Our page on facebook for more Naija Celebrities Gossips and Breaking News at https://facebook.com/naijacelebritygossips



   Also See

HOW TO LAST UP TO 4HOURS DURING SEX - Click Here

HOW TO ENLARGE AND INCREASE YOUR PENIS SIZE - Click Here

 THE PERFECT WOMAN SECRET REVEALED - Click Here

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...